TERMS & CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT: When you register for training at Harvest Rain, you will tick a box on your application that indicates you have read, understood and agree to the following terms and conditions:-
1. Payment-in-full must be received as directed prior to training commencement to secure a place in a course, unless Harvest Rain has waived this requirement in writing.
2. Under normal circumstances Harvest Rain will not refund training fees unless the course is cancelled or postponed. In such cases, a full refund or credit note to the value of that training will be extended to the student to be used in future training programs.
3. Harvest Rain is not responsible for changes in personal circumstances. If you wish to transfer or withdraw from a training program, you must advise us in writing before the commencement of the period of training you have registered for. With more than 7 days notice we will provide a full credit. This credit note can be used for training programs at Harvest Rain within 12 months of being awarded. Refunds are not applicable for change of mind.
4. After the first term of training you have registered for has started, ALL requests for refunds for further terms will be declined and there will be no adjustments or refunds for missed classes. Please refer to point 3 above for options.
5. Training programs at Harvest Rain are subject to change. Harvest Rain reserves the right to change course structures and learning outcomes, and to replace teachers when necessary with other suitably qualified and experienced, industry professionals.
6. Most training programs at Harvest Rain involve physical activity. By enrolling in a training program students are releasing Harvest Rain and its affiliates from any liability or responsibility for injury which might be sustained in the normal conduct of classes, rehearsals or performances.
7. Harvest Rain has a strong media presence. By enrolling in a training program you hereby authorise Harvest Rain Ltd to take and use any photographs, video or sound recordings of the student and reproductions or adaptations of your/his/her likeness, either in full or part and in conjunction with any wording, in any Harvest Rain Ltd publication, production and presentation, including electronic/internet marketing materials for the purpose of promoting Harvest Rain Ltd and its programmes in a positive manner.
8. Harvest Rain reserves the right to refuse any enrollment as permitted by law or to request a participant to leave a class or training program if they are disruptive, consistently late or absent or have not paid their fees.
Please read the Harvest Rain Code of Conduct by clicking on the below link.
CODE OF CONDUCT